Ogłoszenie

Forum klanu PHG

#1 2010-06-24 23:21:45

thenat

Clan Member

Punktów :   

Constance mag pt - recrutation

Hi all,
because we have no english section, so I decided to create a new topic specially for non-polish players. I want to create constant mag party. I dont care about your lvl, nationality and so on... The most important thing is:
- you really want to play in const. pt having lot of fun
- you really want to learn team play (to avoid chaos situations, have well organized pt)
- you have no time for creating random pt each time when you are logging in to the game
- you wanna exping together and going for pvp also
- you feel responsibility for the fact that you are part of a group of players
- you have no objections to communicate each other
- you want to plan your ingame time with the rest of pt members

The goal is to play together, understand each other in game, meet together and make relationships better, to have lot of fun by playing in const. pt, to improve our ingame skills, to get some very important ingame behaviours while playing together (to understand each other without useless talking/writing - just to be sure that everyone knows what to do in current situation), to help each other - because your pt member is a part of you and if you dont care about your pt friend, so you are making hurt NOT just for him, but for every party member and also for your own!
Everyone who is interested to be a part of party like that - welcome and add your post here, please.

Who we need to join us...:

Potrzebne postaci to:
1)mag: sh 78 - thelirka
2)ee
3)bishop: 77 - stigmat
4)wc/ol
5)bd
6)sws
7)mag: sh 68 - beorn
8)mag: sorc 76 - vanther
9)mag/tank/kamael/se

optional:
DrOrgazmo - necro 77
xCzerwikx - Elemental Master 79
nbskllngmchne - sps 63

Ostatnio edytowany przez thenat (2010-06-25 22:54:34)

#2 2010-06-25 10:54:49

ThEREBeL

Clan Member

Punktów :   

Re: Constance mag pt - recrutation

możesz mnie dodac do tego pt...mam niski lvl ale chetnie bede z Toba na pvp/farme biegal w pozniejszym okresie jak podkoksam:)

Stopka forum

RSS